Property Search


Complaints Procedure

We hope that you don’t have the need for complaint.

Hutton Parker is an independent family run business. We do not have a head office where you can escalate any complaint you may have.

If you have a complaint it is likely that you will already be in touch with either the Office Manager or the Managing Director.

Making Your Initial Complaint

You can call our office or send a letter or email.

You should receive a response within 5 working days.

Your complaint will be relayed to the Office Manager and if a resolution cannot be granted instantly they will be in contact.

Making a Formal Complaint

If you feel like your complaint has not been resolved, you can make a formal complaint to the Managing Director.

You will need to write and email or letter providing dates, names and any other evidence you have to support your complaint.

Final Viewpoint Letter

The managing director will review your complaint and will have a written response (final viewpoint letter) for you within 5 working days.

This letter will explain the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and what will be done to put things right if we have made an error.

This will be our final response on the matter.

Complaint Still Not Resolved

If we have not resolved your complaint and you are still unhappy you are able to take your complaint to the Property Ombudsman.

Hutton Parker are a member of The Property Redress Scheme.

For full details please visit

Hutton Parker are members of the client money protection scheme UKALA. You can find our protection certificate on our website and in our office.

affiliate logos